Tuesday, May 6, 2014

TpT Loves Teachers Sale Plus a FREEBIE for My Followers!


Are you tired? I know I am! However, I have just the thing to perk you up! TpT is having a sale in appreciation of all the hard work teachers do! EVERYTHING on the TpT site is 10% off May 6 through 8 (extended 1 day due some technical glitches on the site, which made it difficult for buyers to complete their purchases on Wednesday night) as a way to say “Thank you!” to teachers around the world! Who doesn’t love a sale?


In addition, I have marked my ENTIRE store an additional 20% off! If you purchase any item in my store on May 6 through 8 (extended 1 day), and use the checkout code TPTXO, you will receive 28% off the original price.

I know it sounds weird that 10% + 20% equals 28%, but let me explain. Let’s say that you put something in your cart that was originally $10, but I’ve marked it down 20% to $8. Then at checkout you use the TPTXO code to save an additional 10%. That’s $8 - $0.80 = $7.20, which is 28% off the original store price of $10. You save $2.80 for every $10 worth of products in my store!

But don’t wait! The sale only lasts through midnight ET on May 8th. After that, all these fabulous deals go away until the next sale in August or September!

Plus, as a special freebie for my blog followers, purchase any item in my store during the sale and receive an item of equal or lesser price FREE!

Here’s how it works:
1.     Make your purchase from Carol's Garden on TpT on May 6 - 8.
2.     Post a comment here on my blog telling me your user name and what item you purchased, plus the title of the product (of equal or lesser price) that you would like from my store.
3.     Include your email so that I know where to send the FREE item! (If you do not feel comfortable posting your email address here, you may send it to me at my email address  here: My Email. Just make sure to still make a comment on my blog, and include the information listed above. J
4.     Once I have verified your purchase, I will send the free item to you! It’s my way of saying thank you for following me!

Hope to see you here again soon! Thanks for visiting!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...