Friday, May 9, 2014

Carol's May Currently!


Less than one month left of school! Testing is finished (except for make-ups), projects are almost complete, and it’s time to wrap up the school year! That can only mean…

It’s time for May Currently!

I love to read Farley’s blog at Oh Boy Fourth Grade! That lady has a terrific sense of humor, plus I enjoy reading about what other teachers are doing, both at home and at school right now. J



I love listening to the sounds of the birds outside my windows. Their call-and-response songs always make me smile. One inquisitive mockingbird seemed to watching me as much as I was watching it one day. Two curious creatures trying to learn about one another.

The weather has been gorgeous all week! In the mornings, when I walk our golden retriever, I can feel the warm rays of the sun soaking into my winter-chilled skin, slowly bringing me back to seasonal life. Ahhh!!!

The clear days seemed to have helped clear out some of the cobwebs from my mind, too! Lately I’ve been working on a new set of western-themed TpT products. (You can find them here: Western-Themed Items) Ironically, they’re designed for the beginning of the school year, LOL! It’s funny, but the closer I get to the end of one school year, the more I start thinking about the beginning of the next one! (I do have another one in mind for the end of the year, but more about that another time!)





However, all this hunching over the computer has left me in dire need of a back massage! If I could afford it, I’d definitely hire my own personal massage therapist to give me and my family members back massages every day!

Unfortunately, when I’m “in the zone,” creativity-wise, I tend to forget about other important things happening around me. That’s why my home has a smoky cast to it right now. Chocolate chip cookies aren’t meant to bake for 45 minutes. Ouch! What a waste of innocent chocolate! :( 

For my summer bucket list I want to relax somewhere next to a body of water. It could be a beach, a pool, or the closest water park. I just want to soak up the peace and tranquility of the sun, the water, and the gently lapping waves. Sounds blissful, doesn’t it?

Which reminds me of a freebie in my TpT store. If you’ve never picked it up, I hope you’ll click here: Summer "Time" Elapsed Time Sample Pack and download it for free now.



Thanks for visiting! I hope you’ll leave a comment and stop by again soon!


post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...