Sunday, May 3, 2015

I'm So Excited!!!

I'm getting a new logo and blog design! Here's sneak peek of the logo, as well as the basic color scheme of my new blog.

Preview of My New Logo
My eyes are green, so Laine is going to change the avatar's eyes to match. Then, she's going to get to work on my new blog design! I'm so excited!

The new avatar looks so much more like me, and the colors are so bright and cheerful. I love it!

I highly recommend Laine from A Little Peace of Africa if you are considering having your own logo or blog design re-done. (She designs FB and TpT banners and business cards, too.)

Laine will be getting access to my blog soon, so that she can work her design magic. I can't wait to see what she creates!

Thanks for visiting!
"See you" soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...