Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Currently at Carol's Teaching Garden

Welcome to February's Currently!



Listening:  to a music video in my head. The visuals are a montage of some happy dogs (and one cat!) taken by their caretaker to the beach for the day. It never fails to make me smile! It’s been on YouTube for a l-o-n-g time, but it is worth viewing again and again. J



Loving: All the support from my TpT friends! It’s been a rough road for a while. I’m usually a very private person, but I finally spilled to my TpT forum friends, and received some awesome advice and tremendous support. Thank you so much!

TpT Rocks!


Thinking about the possibility of a snow day tomorrow. One weather report predicts several accumulated inches of snow, while the other report predicts sunny skies. It will be interesting to find out what happens!

Snow Day?!


Wanting: more energy and a clearer head to pursue all the ideas I’ve been given to improve my life. I’ll get there. Once I have a plan and direction, I don’t stop until I get things done.

Clarity


Needing: to be a better blogger! I didn’t post anything on my blog this month, except for a copy of a giveaway post from PowerPointGaming. Chandra did all the work, then graciously emailed all the links to those of us who participated, so that we could post them on our own blogs.

Educational Blogging


Pageant Title: This is a difficult one for me. I am normally reserved and quiet. I don’t like to toot my own horn, but I do love to collaborate with other kind teachers at my grade level. I have a strong sense of what is right and wrong, which often gets me in trouble with people in authority who want me to compromise my sense of ethics. I put up with a lot without complaint, until I’ve finally had enough. I guess you could call me, “Line in the Sand.”

Line in the Sand


Well, that’s it for today. Thank you for taking time to read my post. Please take a moment to leave a comment below. I would love a new follower, if you feel so inclined, too! Then take a look at the linky on Oh Boy FourthGrade’s page here:

Oh Boy Fourth Grade

You can also check out graphics like the dog on the bottom of my post at My Cute Graphics

Thanks and have a wonderful week!
“See” you next time!



post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...