Friday, October 17, 2014

MSEA Conference and Sale!

I am one lucky lady! I am fortunate to be able to participate with Michele Martin-Luck and a group of fabulous TpT seller-authors at the MSEA Conference in Maryland this weekend. While I will not actually be at the conference, Michele will!

Michele is kind enough to represent a group of us at conferences around the country. Here are a few pictures from the latest one. (All photos were taken by Michele Martin-Luck.)


You can see my product sample book standing up in the middle of the table. :) It's so exciting!


Here's another shot taken from the side.


Teachers who attend the conference receive this free coupon book. It includes QR codes for all our stores, plus links to freebies from each of us. :)

If you're in Maryland, I hope you'll stop by and say hello to Michele, her husband, top seller Lindsay Perro, and a few others this Friday and Saturday. It's the Maryland State Education Association Conference, held in Ocean City, Maryland.

Even if you can't visit the conference, you can still benefit. My entire TpT store (including bundles) will be 10% off all day Friday and Saturday, October 17 and 18. I hope you'll stop by and save!

Have a fabulous weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...