Monday, March 9, 2015

Movie Monday: Graphing for Elementary Students!

Today I'm linking up with Techie Turtle Teacher to bring you this fun video to help you teach graphing. Anything that can make graphing more interesting or fun for my students gets a thumbs-up from me!

Movie Clip Monday Linky


Here's the quote from PBS to introduce the video: "In this video segment from Cyberchase, Harry and Bianca have new jobs at a movie theater concession stand. They compete with each other to see who can sell the most snacks, and they report their sales using bar graphs. When their graphs are compared, it appears that Harry has sold more, but Bianca is not so sure, so she takes a closer look at the scale of each graph."

Cyberchase Clip: Click the Photo to go to the PBS Website to watch it!
I also found a cool, free, online tool to help students construct graphs of their own!

Put this Internet tool at a computer station for hands-on practice without frustration!
You can find more resources on my Pinterest board here!

I hope you've enjoyed reading my post! Now head over to the linky for more helpful videos!

"See" you next time!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...