Thursday, February 27, 2014

3 Million Teachers Linky Party!


The sale is ON!!! However, my store is asleep! LOL!

To pass the time, I thought I'd try hosting my first linky party for other sellers on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you'd like to post a link to your favorite product, you may post it here. I think it would be nice if everyone would post one link for their own product, and one for a product in someone else's store that you think is fabulous, plan to buy, or wish you created yourself. Share the love!

I look forward to checking out all the wonderful products! Thanks for visiting! I hope you'll check out my new blog while you're here. :)

Thanks and best wishes, all!
Carol

An InLinkz Link-up

3 comments:

CreateEducateInspire said...

Thanks for hosting! :D

Unknown said...

You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by! It's fun to see what other people like!

Unknown said...

Thank you to everyone who linked up! There are so many fabulous products! This party was lots of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...